One of the biggest challenges when it comes to implementing change programmes across an organisation is it that it can often feel like a lonely, uphill endeavour. Often, those responsible for managing these projects can face resistance from numerous stakeholders. A problem only amplified when seeking to change established organisational behaviours or dealing with requests for large upfront financial investments or human resource.
This can be especially true in digitally-led change programmes, where a lack of understanding around the need for the change, or indeed of the technology itself, can cause greater resistance – both from above, and below.
To help address this issue, interim change specialists Comma Partners have launched Comma Coaches, a new programme aimed at supporting change projects and business transformation by matching leaders with high calibre executive coaches.
Each Coach can work one-to-one with businesses and change leaders, independent of the project itself, to offer effective executive coaching, specifically tailored to each project and organisations. All supported by a wealth of in-depth knowledge of business change and how it impacts people.
To find out more about Comma Coaches and how executive coaching could help support your change programme, visit: commapartners.com/coaches
Meet the Coaches
- Catherine Chevallier is a change management specialist with over 25 years’ experience across commercial, HR and strategic development roles for large organisations.
- Philip Crocker specialises in working with talented professionals and technical experts responsible for organisational growth. He has over 30 years’ experience in commercial, regulated markets, public and not for profit sectors.
- Karen Drury is an experienced coach in internal and change communications, and specialises in communications advice and planning to support change programmes and HR interventions at a senior level.
- Olivia Gadd has over 25 years’ experience specialising in strategic marketing and communications, having worked with and on numerous boards.
- Helen Martin is a communications specialist with over 30 years’ experience working across a range of sections and non-profit organisations. She specialises in the pace of organisational change and has worked with executives at a C-suite level.
- Debbie Standish is a specialist in executive coaching and mentoring, employee engagement and change management, with over 20 years’ in-house experience across research, sales, marketing and corporate communications.
- Edith Wilkinson has over 30 years’ experience in large and national organisations across a range of sections and has spent the last 12 years helping people, teams and organisations remove barriers to success.