It has been just over a year since Microsoft Teams launched for general availability and the platform now boasts over 200,000 organisations.
Over the past year, Microsoft Teams has been adding an abundance of new tools and features, gaining a sizeable chunk of the enterprise social networking market.
In celebration of the one year anniversary, Microsoft Teams have released the following statistics:
- 70% of its Skype for Business users are using Teams.
- 60% of Microsoft Teams users are outside of the UK.
- Over the past year, 3 million teams were created.
- Team users span 181 markets across the globe.
- Teams is available in 39 languages.
We’ll be discussing where Microsoft Teams sits within world-leading organisations at this years #smileexpo18 on 21st May.