Microsoft have delivered some great Xmas presents for internal communicators. A brand new version of Yammer, improvements to SharePoint and a whole bunch of AI goodies that are going to make managing the content of your intranet a whole lot more satisfying
To unpack these presents Product Director David Bowman from Content and Code invites you to this free breakfast workshop.
He will take you through Yammer, SharePoint and Project Cortex, Microsoft’s new AI content service. This is truly a game-changer in the way you will manage content on your intranet. It is the biggest thing to hit knowledge management in a decade. Microsoft think it will be as big as Teams in the way it will affect the digital workplace and intranets.
Where: Anomalous Space, 38 Pentonville Road, The Angel, London N1 9HF
When: December 5th, 8:30am-11:30am
How much: Free
Give yourself a Xmas present by booking now – limited to just 40 places
Our workshops are accredited by CIPR, and delegates can claim 10 CPD points towards their qualification for attending, so don’t miss out!
In this 3 hour session you will learn:
- What is Project Cortex.
- What is means for Knowledge management
- How Artificial Intelligence will take much of the slog out of moving data into O365
- Find out about automatic analyzing of things like Project names, key clients, people, docs, and other related content.
- Discover why tagging is becoming redundant
- The power of hyper-personalisation.
- See how technology and computing power have finally caught up with the needs of the knowledge worker and how all that intelligence can now be surfaced in complex, large organisations
This course is accredited by CIPR and delegates can claim 10 CPD points towards their qualification for attending.
About David Bowman
David Bowman works as product director for Fresh – an intranet and digital workspace for Office 365 at tier 1 Microsoft Gold Partner Content and Code. David has worked with Microsoft for over 15 years and has been responsible for 100’s of intranet and collaboration solution implementations for Content and Code’s customers.