It can be a lonely business developing a new platform for an entire organisation. As a member of the simplynetwork you have access to other like-minded professionals.
Ask a question of your peers or add a post to share what’s on your mind. You will quickly get advice and signposting that could save you days of research.
And if you are looking for new members for your team – ask the network and get access to hundreds of connections who are involved in IC and the digital workplace.
The simplynetwork is a safe place where you can share without interference from technology vendors.
Stay on top of latest trends and find out how other organisations have tackled the same problems as you face. The simplynetwork portal contains articles, case studies, templates and toolkits you can download, adopt and use as you build your own digital workplace.
We also publish 6 exclusive, in depth reports on subjects of high interest and importance, with online webinar and recording.
As a member you will have access to Playbooks to help you develop your business case, establish your business requirements, choose the right platform, launch your new network, and develop the right governance as it scales.
We are famous for our conferences, workshops and seminars, from our flagship conference smilelondon through to more exclusive training workshops on specific topics.
The workshops include:
- smilelab 101 for members who are new to the digital workplace
- Creating content for a social, collaborative intranet
- How to roll out O365 successfully
- The Internal Comms Healthcheck
- Measurement in the Real World
- Moving Minds with video
- Steve & Cindy Crescenzo Employee Comms Masterclass
- Communication for Performance with Katharina Auer
- Gwilym Lewis on Cyber Security
- Snakes & Ladders of Corporate Comms with Stephen Welch of Archetypical
- Sue Dewhurst: Comms Expert Series
As a member of the network you get VIP passes to smilelondon and smileexpo.
For members we also offer quarterly social events where you can meet other IC professionals over dinner or at a drinks reception.
These informal networking events are held four times a year.